InformationNOW is the information website for people living and working in Newcastle. Helping you stay informed, make choices, plan ahead, be independent and have an excellent quality of life.
- Got questions? Find information
- Need help and support? Search for local organisations and services
- Want to get active? Discover events and activities near you
- Stay in touch! Subscribe to InfoNOW News our free e news
- Save your favourite pages and events. Register for free as a member
- Update your organisation’s details. Login anytime to update
There’s something for everyone on InformationNOW, from what to do in your spare time, to managing your money, coping with family issues, choosing or adapting housing, keeping active, motivated and healthy.
Get the most out of InformationNOW
Find out more about:
Watch our short video to find out how you can get the most out of InformationNOW.
InformationNOW.org.uk was created in 2006 by The Quality of Life Partnership, with and for older people in Newcastle. In 2018 we broadened our information range to include adults of all ages who are resident, working and regular visitors to the City. It continues to grow from strength to strength with up to 21,000 visitors a month.
We provide local information. We are supported by Newcastle City Council and Newcastle Gateshead Clinical Commissioning Groups.
Every effort is made to gather and update information about services that are important to people living and working in Newcastle. If you think we’ve missed something, please let us know by completing the “leave a page comment” box at the bottom of each article or listing.