Northumbria Police are the local emergency police service in Newcastle. If you are the victim of crime or have witnessed any non-emergency incident in the Northumbria Police area report it online. If it can’t be reported online call 101.
If a crime is being committed or you are in danger. Call 999.
- sign up for text and email alerts for more information about crime in your local area and safety advice
- Tell us something online service is available to report anti social behaviour, abuse, suspicious behaviour, traffic incidents, information that may help with an investigation or non-compliance with coronavirus instructions
- Asylum seekers and refugees contact PC Murasko 6847, Community Engagement Officer, Central, Ext: 75525 Telephone: 0191 4375525 M: 07736464198
- Crime prevention advice is also available
- People who are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired use the textphone number.
From March 2020 Community Police are managing safe distancing using new powers from the Government legislation