Please note: owing to the position on Covid 19 and the Coronavirus, some organisations and venues will be closed, some will deliver their services differently. You can find the organisation website address on InformationNOW and visit their site for updates. Visit the dedicated coronavirus webpage for Newcastle City Council.
During the coronavirus outbreak
- Streetwise Wellbeing Support Calls are available for young people who are feeling isolated, down or just want someone to talk to. Email email@example.com and a worker will get back you to book a call
- Delivering condoms (age 16 to 25 years) and period products (age 11 to 25 years) through the C-card scheme 07852 107803
Young people can access free information, advice, counselling, support, community activities and sexual health services. Services are welcoming and respectful to young people.
Their services include:
- drop-in for support
- counselling by appointment (relationship support, sexual health information, advice & C card)
- NHS nurses (contraception and sexual health)
- national C-card scheme (access to free condoms)
- screening including: chlamydia and gonorrhea
- information for parents and professionals
- EmpowHER – 6 week group for young women who have been affected by domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Be Safe Be Streetwise
Streetwise is commissioned by Newcastle City Council to offer a sexual health and contraception service.