Walker Park café centre
During the coronavirus, working in partnership with Walker Parish Church, Hat Trick, Building Futures East and Streetwise who are helping with deliveries
- preparing and delivering frozen meals and healthy packed lunches to people who need school meals,are furloughed or redundant and struggling or shielding and based in Walker.
- deliveries Mon to Fri; collection from centre hatch on Sat and Sunday.
- Phone between 10 and 11 am on the day you need help or email at other times
Contact details below.
Walker Park has:
- bowling greens with a bowls pavilion
- multi use games area (football, tennis, basketball)
- a large play area, with separate area for younger children
- 2 football pitches
- a Cafe
- public toilets (accessible when cafe is open)
The café is in the centre and part of the YMCA.