Information Now

Care All complaints organisations

All complaints organisations

CQC make sure hospitals, care homes, dental and GP surgeries, and all other care services in England provide people with safe, effective, compassionate and high-quality care.

Complaints about Adult Social Care are handled by the Complaints and Customer Relations Team.

The Local Government Ombudsman looks at complaints about councils and some other authorities and organisations, including education admissions appeal panels and adult social care providers (such as care homes and home care providers)

Ombudsmen exist to deal with complaints from ordinary citizens and consumers about most public bodies and some services in the private sector.

The Respond help is available to anyone with a learning disability or autism, or their friends and family, who have experienced or been affected by institutional abuse. They offer psychotherapy support.

Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) offers information, support and advice to people with sight loss, their friends, family and carers.