British Lung Foundation
The British Lung Foundation provides information and support to people living with a lung condition.
They run support groups including breathe easy, exercise, singing and pulmonary fibrosis.
Please call the British Lung Foundation helpline for further information or search support near you. Some of the topics they can help with:
- how to manage your condition
- information about specific conditions
- options about medication and treatments
- what diet or exercise might be appropriate
- helping people to understand and accept their diagnosis
- learning how to manage flare –ups
- how to arrange oxygen for holidays abroad
- welfare benefits that can be claimed.