Child Benefit Office

The Child Benefit Office can help you to:

  • claim child benefit
  • report a change in your circumstances
  • update your details

You can ring their freephone number, use their online enquiry form, download their app or send them a letter by post.

This is a government service provided by HM Revenues and Customs