Please note: owing to the position on Covid 19 and the Coronavirus, some organisations and venues will be closed, some will deliver their services differently. You can find the organisation website address on InformationNOW and visit their site for updates. Visit the dedicated coronavirus webpage for Newcastle City Council.
The DVLA maintain registers of drivers and vehicles in Great Britain. This information helps them improve road safety, reduce vehicle related crime, support environmental initiatives and limit vehicle tax evasion.
Services provided include:
- Request vehicle tax for your vehicle
- Request a replacement V5C (logbook)
- Make a SORN
- Change the address on your driving licence
- Request vehicle information from DVLA
- Renew your driving licence
- Transfer a vehicle registration number (form V317)
- Book a driving theory test
- Check the MOT status of a vehicle
- Buy a personalised registration number