Fertility Network UK provides free and impartial support, advice, information and understanding for anyone affected by fertility issues.
Fertility Network support those who:
- are considering your future fertility;
- are trying to become parents;
- are facing the challenges of childlessness;
- are successful after fertility problems
- need help to access NHS-funded fertility treatment.
They run a range of support groups, including a general North East fertility group and a range of UK-wide groups focussing on specific needs or communities.
fertility groups offer a space to share your journey and listen to others’ experiences and provide mutual peer support and an opportunity to learn from others. You can participate as much, or as little, as you wish. If you prefer to listen rather than share your own story, there is no pressure to talk if you prefer not to. Support groups are currently meeting online via Zoom.