Please note: owing to the position on Covid 19 and the Coronavirus, some organisations and venues will be closed, some will deliver their services differently. You can find the organisation website address on InformationNOW and visit their site for updates. Visit the dedicated coronavirus webpage for Newcastle City Council.
Ashton Court Care Home provides personal care and support including assistance with:
- dressing, bathing/ showers
- eating, drinking and medication
- social activities
- mobility, such as getting in and out of bed
- supervision and support day and night to keep you safe
- care for people living with dementia
Where nursing needs are identified then this is arranged through the District Nursing service.
Owned by Solehawk Ltd.
Ashton Court Care Home is commissioned by Newcastle City Council