Please note: owing to the position on Covid 19 and the Coronavirus, some organisations and venues will be closed, some will deliver their services differently. You can find the organisation website address on InformationNOW and visit their site for updates.
Azure Charitable Enterprises
Azure Charitable Enterprises is a home care agency and runs a garden centre.
They support people over 65 years or 18 years with:
- learning disabilities and autism
- mental health needs
- physical disabilities
- sensory impairment
- specific needs, such as, dementia, end of life and brain injury
They can support you at home with:
- bathing and dressing
- hair and foot care
- preparing and eating food
- medication and dressings
- carrying out everyday tasks independently
- keeping your home safe and clean
- getting around easily
- attending appointments and social activities
- collecting benefits/money
- shopping and chores
The Garden Centre is based at Azure Garden Centre , Station Road, Cramlington, NE23 8BJ
Delivered throughout Newcastle, North Tyneside and Northumberland on behalf of Jobcentre Plus, Work in Progress is a specialist programme of support designed for people with learning disability, Asperger’s or autism.
Azure Charitable Enterprises are commissioned by Newcastle City Council
Last updated: May 19, 2020