Byker Hall Care Home provides personal care and support including assistance with:
- dressing, bathing/ showers
- eating, drinking and medication
- social activities
- mobility, such as getting in and out of bed
- supervision and support day and night to keep you safe
Where nursing needs are identified then this is arranged through the District Nursing service.
Byker Hall provides care for:
- Adults of any age
- People with dementia
- People with physical disabilities
- People with sensory impairments
Owned by Enhanced Elderly Care Ltd.
Byker Hall Care Home is commissioned by Newcastle City Council