Melton House provides personal care and support including assistance with:
- dressing, bathing/ showers
- eating, drinking and medication
- social activities
- mobility, such as getting in and out of bed
- supervision and support day and night to keep you safe
- care for people living with dementia
Where nursing needs are identified then this is arranged through the District Nursing service.
Melton House provides care for:
- Adults of any age
- People with dementia
- People with physical disabilities
Owned by Malhotra Care Homes Ltd.
Melton House is commissioned by Newcastle city Council