Newcastle Futures provides one-to-one support to people who are unemployed, under-employed under 16 hours and looking for more hours, those who have been made redundant.
They help with:
- designing and updating a CV or personal statement
- looking for suitable vacancies
- job applications
- preparing for job interviews
- sourcing funding and training opportunities
- accessing support from specialist agencies.
They work in community venues across the city and are partnered with a range of organisations at the Skills Hub to make sure you get the supported employment opportunities that you need.