The Wise Group
Wise Group has mentors and coaches who offer support, advice and guidance who will help to get you involved in the local community or help you into employment. They offer practical help with housing, money matters, gaining new skills and mentoring for offenders and they can help with entering employment.
They also run the Wise Steps programme – Wise Steps helps people in Tyne and Wear to change their lives through work. They provide one-to-one advice, training and support to help people make those first positive steps towards work.
• Identify then create a plan to achieve goals
• Remove barriers to finding employment
• Find work experience, training, or volunteering opportunities
• Build confidence and improve wellbeing
• Support with finances
• Feel more confident in the digital world
To be eligible for the Wise Steps programme, someone must be aged 18 and over, legally resident in the UK, able to take paid employment in the European Union, unemployed, not available for work or not seeking work and experiencing multiple barriers towards getting a job.