Please note: owing to the position on Covid 19 and the Coronavirus, some organisations and venues will be closed, some will deliver their services differently. You can find the organisation website address on InformationNOW and visit their site for updates. Visit the dedicated coronavirus webpage for Newcastle City Council.
Tyne Housing provides support to homeless and vulnerable people in Newcastle this includes:-
- Supported Housing
- Therapeutic Occupation Workshop
- Skills Training Day Centre for social and life skills training
- Healthcare (Joseph Cowen Healthcare Centre)
- Floating Support Schemes to help vulnerable people maintain their own tenancies
- Community Business – a shop in which arts & crafts made at the Day Centre are sold. (Ouseburn Farm)