Please note: owing to the position on Covid 19 and the Coronavirus, some organisations and venues will be closed, some will deliver their services differently. You can find the organisation website address on InformationNOW and visit their site for updates.
UK National Innovation Centre for Ageing
Set up in 2014, the UK’s National Innovation Centre for Ageing is a world-leading organisation, created with a £40 million investment from UK Government and Newcastle University.
Their areas of focus include:
- living better for longer helping us all stay as healthy and well as possible as we age
- future mobility developing innovative solutions for transport and travel
- consumer products and Financial products and services providing choices for older consumers
- age-friendly places adapting our built and social environments and creating homes we can live in for longer so that we can maximise the quality of our later years
- ageing and Data harnessing the power of artificial intelligence and data to improve lives
- anclusive design ensuring that products and services meet our needs, whatever our age or ability
3 Science Square
Newcastle upon Tyne
Last updated: September 18, 2020