Please note: owing to the position on Covid 19 and the Coronavirus, some organisations and venues will be closed, some will deliver their services differently. You can find the organisation website address on InformationNOW and visit their site for updates. Visit the dedicated coronavirus webpage for Newcastle City Council.
Vegetarian for Life (VfL) is a charity which aims to improve the quality of life of the UK’s older vegetarians and vegans.
To achieve this Vision, VfL’s goals are to:
- raise catering and food standards
- encourage healthy living
- promote independent living
- foster understanding
Our activities include:
- information service – website, print and video
- nutrition and catering advice
- the VfL- UK List of vegetarian friendly care homes
- caterer training
- grant administration (for independent living)
- advocacy and influencing
Last updated: April 9, 2020