Please note: owing to the position on Covid 19 and the Coronavirus, some organisations and venues will be closed, some will deliver their services differently. You can find the organisation website address on InformationNOW and visit their site for updates.
Visit the dedicated coronavirus webpage for Newcastle City Council.
Connected Voice, formerly known as Newcastle CVS, is an independent charity which raises the voice of the charity and voluntary sector by:
- providing an independent voice on policy and strategy
- offering independent advocacy services to those in need
- delivering professional community accountancy services
- promoting best practice in health and social care
Connected Voice is commissioned by Newcastle City Council for:
- voluntary and community sector infrastructure support
- Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) health and wellbeing development support
Last updated: November 1, 2019