Community Centre in the heart of Benwell with the following services:
- shop (preloved clothing and homeware) open Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Benwell Bridge Community Pantry open every Wednesday and Thursday 9am to 5pm. Membership required. Customers can buy 10 items for £2.50.
- Corner Kitchen Community café open Wednesday and Thursday between 9am and 5pm. Serving low cost food.
- emergency food bank Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9am to 2pm
- social group for people with learning disabilities
- activities for older people
- after school clubs for children
- computer access
Cornerstone is a project set up by local churches in Benwell. Everyone is welcome.
Cornerstone is a designated Safe Place for people with learning disabilities.