Please note: owing to the position on Covid 19 and the Coronavirus, some organisations and venues will be closed, some will deliver their services differently. You can find the organisation website address on InformationNOW and visit their site for updates.
NIWE offer a confidential service for people experiencing difficulties around food, as well as for their families and professionals. Available to people living or working in Tyneside, Northumberland and County Durham.
- information, guidance and signposting
- counselling for men and women aged 18+ with eating distress / disorder.
- monthly support group for sufferers
- eating distress/disorder educational talks for schools, colleges and community groups (fees on application)
- Continuing Professional Development certified training for professionals
- carers support group & training
- mindfulness courses
- health and wellbeing workshops
Last updated: August 29, 2019