NIWE offer a confidential service for people experiencing difficulties around food, as well as for their families and professionals. Available to people living or working in Tyneside, Northumberland and County Durham.
- information, guidance and signposting
- counselling for men and women aged 18+ with eating distress / disorder.
- monthly support group for sufferers
- eating distress/disorder educational talks for schools, colleges and community groups (fees on application)
- Continuing Professional Development certified training for professionals
- carers support group & training
- mindfulness courses
- health and wellbeing workshops
Last updated: August 29, 2019