Please note: owing to the position on Covid 19 and the Coronavirus, some organisations and venues will be closed, some will deliver their services differently. You can find the organisation website address on InformationNOW and visit their site for updates.
Visit the dedicated coronavirus webpage for Newcastle City Council.
Safe Newcastle is the Community Safety Partnership for Newcastle upon Tyne. They plan, work together and tackle:
- crime and its effect
- anti social behaviour (litter, noise, nuisance) and its effect
- the impact of alcohol including late night opening standards for licensed premises
- abuse (domestic, sexual, human trafficking, forced marriage) and its effect
- Newcastle City Council
- Northumbria Police
- Tyne & Wear Fire and Rescue Service
- Newcastle Gateshead Clinical Commissioning Group (NHS)
- National Probation Service
- Community Rehabilitation Company
They have an online contact form on their website and their partners will tackle the issue.
Last updated: March 30, 2020