St Catherine’s Nursing Home provides personal care and support including assistance with:
- dressing, bathing/ showers
- eating, drinking and medication
- social activities
- mobility, such as getting in and out of bed
- supervision and support day and night to keep you safe
- care for people living with dementia
Where nursing needs are identified then this is arranged through the District Nursing service.
Owned by St Cuthberts Care.
St Catherine’s Nursing Home is commissioned by Newcastle City Council