St Cuthbert’s Care provides care for the most vulnerable members of society. They provide:
- residential care for children
- short and long-term fostering
- specialist provision for people with disabilities
- care services for older people
- community work to help people living in poverty, older people who have become isolated and people or families in need.
- Alan Shearer Centre for specialist activities, respite and residential care for people living with complex disabilities and acute sensory impairments
- St Catherine’s nursing home