Information Now

Benefits All illness or injury benefits articles

All illness or injury benefits articles

NHS and Government advice on Coronavirus: isolate your household information.

Disability Living Allowance is a payment for disabled people who need additional support for their care or mobility needs. This benefit will be replaced by Personal Independence Payment in January 2015.

Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) is for people who are unable to work due to illness or disability and who are under pension age.

How to challenge a benefit decision.

Incapacity Benefit has been replaced by Employment Support Allowance.

Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit is a benefit for people who are ill or disabled because of disease or deafness caused by certain types of work, or because of an accident at work.

PIP replaces Disability Living Allowance. It is a benefit to help towards some of the extra costs associated with ill-health or disability

Universal Credit has replaced working-age means-tested benefits. It will provide one payment which takes into account housing, employment, children and income.