Please note: owing to the position on Covid 19 and the Coronavirus, some organisations and venues will be closed, some will deliver their services differently. You can find the organisation website address on InformationNOW and visit their site for updates.
From March 2020 changes for asylum seekers and refugees:
- contact Hilary 07739 862882 and Paul on 07713 385268 or email : SRFLRSNorthEast@redcross.org.uk
- Short term cash will be on a top up card.
British Red Cross is a charity that offers:
- first aid training
- carers support through the Newcastle Emergency Carers Card
- hospital transport
- the hire of mobility aids and equipment on a short term loan basis. There is a small charge for this service.
- support for refugees with case work, family reunion support and family tracing
- short term cash payments for destitute or refused asylum seekers
local help for wheelchairs
National mobility helpline for wheelchairs
Mondays to Fridays 9.30am to 11.30pm
to view, collect and return products.
British Red Cross
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Last updated: March 25, 2020