Interactive Development are a specialist provider of services for adults with learning and/or physical disabilities.
They work with people so that they can live the lives they want to whatever their level of ability.
They can support people in all areas of their lives including:
- personal care needs
- domestic tasks
- budgeting and money management
- help with finding housing
- training and skills development
- support to find a job or voluntary work
- community activities, leisure and socialising
- healthcare needs
- mental wellbeing
Interactive Development is commissioned by Newcastle City Council