Please note: owing to the position on Covid 19 and the Coronavirus, some organisations and venues will be closed, some will deliver their services differently. You can find the organisation website address on InformationNOW and visit their site for updates. Visit the dedicated coronavirus webpage for Newcastle City Council.
Nunsmoor Centre – Community Family Hub
The Nunsmoor Centre is a community building housing Newcastle City Council Services and working in partnership with Nunsmoor Centre Trust.
- play and early learning sessions
- health and wellbeing
- parenting skills and support
- antenatal support and breastfeeding
- early Help family support for families with children up to the age of 19 in need of additional support including anti-social behaviour, school attendance and emotional wellbeing.
- New Croft Sexual Health Service in partnership with Newcastle City Council and the three Community Family Hubs are now offering contraception and sexual health clinics in these community venues – Call 0191 223 1040 between 9-11 am Monday to Friday to arrange an appointment.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Last updated: June 10, 2020