The Nunsmoor Centre is a community hub run by the Nunsmoor Centre Trust.
- English conversation classes
- arts and crafts classes
- play and early learning sessions (including over the summer holidays)
- health and wellbeing for over 55 years
- parent and toddler group
- public access computers by appointment
- antenatal support and breastfeeding
- halls and rooms for hire
- early Help family support for families with children up to the age of 19 in need of additional support including anti-social behaviour, school attendance and emotional wellbeing.
- New Croft Sexual Health Service in partnership with Newcastle City Council and Family & Children Hubs are now offering contraception and sexual health clinics in these community venues. Call 0191 223 1040 between 9 to11 am Monday to Friday to arrange an appointment.
- The North East Autism Hub for parent/carers of children pre, during or post diagnosis of autism and under seven years living in Newcastle. The hub will offer support in several ways, such as, Introduction to autism workshops, one to one appointments, drop in sessions.
The Trust manages the Access Fund or grant on behalf of Newcastle City Council for children with additional needs and disabilities.