Please note: owing to the position on Covid 19 and the Coronavirus, some organisations and venues will be closed, some will deliver their services differently. You can find the organisation website address on InformationNOW and visit their site for updates.
From March 2020:
- All service users will receive a daily telephone call
- There is a shopping/prescription delivery service.
- There is an online contact us form
- Dementia Carer Support Group will continue but via conference call. Call 0191 603 0095
- YouTube channel will offer singing groups and seated exercise videos to keep people active at home.
Silverline Memories is a charity that provides a range of services and activities for people living with Dementia and their Carers.
These services include:
- Dementia Cafes
- tea Dances
- carer support group
- lunch club
- day trips
They accept referrals from individuals, family members, health and social care professionals.
Last updated: March 25, 2020