Silverline Memories is a charity that provides a range of services and activities for people living with Dementia and their Carers across Newcastle.
- emotional & practical support
- support with Benefits and Welfare advice
- peer support
- person centred care
- bereavement support
- carer support
- home to home service (from family home to residential care)
- weekly Dementia Cafe on Zoom
- weekly quiz on Zoom
- weekly Doodle Art group on Zoom
- twice monthly Dementia Carer Support Group
- monthly Young Onset Dementia Peer Support Group
They accept referrals from individuals, family members, health and social care professionals. Referrals can be made directly from the website Join Us – Silverline Memories
They also have a Minibus for hire.