Information Now

Health All have your say organisations

All have your say organisations

Academic Health Science Network for the North East and North Cumbria work to promote engagement, collaboration & innovation to benefit patients and the public.

Action against Medical Accidents (AvMA) provide free independent advice and support to people affected by medical accidents.

The General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) is the independent regulator for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacy premises in Great Britain.

Express your views on health and social care.

Helps people have their say about services and how to shape them to meet their needs.

Newcastle Gateshead CCG runs the Forum for Newcastle Patients, Members of the Public and Voluntary Sector Organisations. They meet every 3 months to: hear more from…

NRAS is the only UK patient organisation focusing specifically on rheumatoid arthritis. Their freephone helpline staff answer queries on any aspect of living with rheumatoid arthritis from medications and procedures, to being newly diagnosed or struggling with claiming benefits.

NHS Newcastle Gateshead Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is the statutory health body responsible for the planning and buying (commissioning) of local NHS care and services to meet the needs of the local community.

GP services that offer social prescribing services.

North East NHS Independent Complaints Advocacy (ICA) can help if you feel you have not had the service you expect from the National Health Service (NHS) and want to complain.