Please note: owing to the position on Covid 19 and the Coronavirus, some organisations and venues will be closed, some will deliver their services differently. You can find the organisation website address on InformationNOW and visit their site for updates. Visit the dedicated coronavirus webpage for Newcastle City Council.
The Galafield Centre – Community Family Hub
Community Family Hub West is for families with children aged 0 – 19 living in the West End of Newcastle. Skilled staff are on hand to give information on:
- Antenatal support
- Parenting and family support
- Health issues for you and your child
- A range of groups and activities to enjoy
- Fun activities for you and your child to do at home
- Jobs and Training
- Places to meet other parents and carers
- New Croft Sexual Health Service in partnership with Newcastle City Council and the three Community Family Hubs are now offering contraception and sexual health clinics in these community venues – Call 0191 223 1040 between 9-11 am Monday to Friday to arrange an appointment.
There are a whole range of activities for you and your child to enjoy. To find out more, go into one of their centres, or ring them on 0191 277 3742.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Last updated: June 10, 2020