Please note: owing to the position on Covid 19 and the Coronavirus, some organisations and venues will be closed, some will deliver their services differently. You can find the organisation website address on InformationNOW and visit their site for updates. Visit the dedicated coronavirus webpage for Newcastle City Council.
The Galafield Centre – Community Family Hub Central
Community Family Hub Central is for families with children aged 0 – 19 living in the North and Outer West areas of Newcastle. Skilled staff are on hand to give information on:
- antenatal support
- parenting and family support
- health issues for you and your child
- a range of groups and activities to enjoy
- fun activities for you and your child to do at home
- jobs and training
- places to meet other parents and carers
- foodbank open every Monday and Wednesday morning 9am – 12pm. For referral please telephone Newcastle West End Foodbank on 0191 2753019
- New Croft Sexual Health Service in partnership with Newcastle City Council and the Community Family Hub are now offering contraception and sexual health clinics in these community venues between 9 to 11 am Monday to Friday.