Information Now

Family & Relationships All separation and divorce organisations

All separation and divorce organisations

Citizens Advice Newcastle (CAN) is a charity that helps people with legal, money and other problems. They give free, independent and confidential advice.

Citizens Advice Northumberland provide free, confidential, impartial advice in the North East on a range of issues, including debt, fuel debt, welfare benefits, housing, employment, relationships, etc. It has offices throughout Northumberland.

Civil Legal Advice offers specialist advice to those on a lower income or benefits.

They are an independent organisation of professionals giving divorce advice and help

Families Need Fathers provides information and support to parents, grandparents and wider family members following divorce and separation.

Help with parenting and relationships, including grandparents.

The Family Mediation Council (FMC) aims to ensure the public can confidently access family mediation services that offer high quality mediation provided by mediators who meet their standards.

Marriage Care are a national charity offering professional relationship counselling.

provides counselling services in Gosforth and Gateshead.

North East Law Centre provide legal advice to people on low incomes and organisations.