Age UK Gateshead have a number of services in Newcastle for people over 50 including:
- exercise classes and leisure activities
- information and advice service for older people, their carers, friends and family. This includes benefits advice, falls prevention, and will writing.
- living with and beyond cancer service for people diagnosed with cancer and their families
- veteran support
- befriending support
- a shop in Alley 4 in the Grainger Market where you can access all of their information and advice including support with benefit checks and claims, wills and power of attorney.
- volunteering opportunities
- a charity shop in Gateshead where you buy or donate items
Office hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
Fax: 0191 478 5307
Grainger Market Shop
Monday to Wednesday 9.30am to 3.30pm
Friday 9.30am to 12.30pm
341-343 High Street
Last updated: January 8, 2020