St Anthony of Padua Community Association provides home and day care services for older people and people with disabilities. This includes half day options and lunch. They provide a choice of services to help people to be more independent. You can contact them directly to arrange your own care services. They can provide transport.
Home Care Service includes:
- domestic services; laundry, preparation of meals, shopping, housework
- support to attend social activities and appointments
- carer support; a sit in service where carers can take a break from looking after a family member
- advocacy and signposting
- telephone support service, such as. medication prompts
- personal care; assistance with showering/bathing/dressing/medication
Day Care Service includes:
- toast, tea and a homemade lunch
- transport to safely collect and drop off at the beginning and end of each day
- therapeutic activities such as hairdressing, aromatherapy and nail treatments
- variety of activities planned by the people who attend the centre, including bingo, crafts, games etc.
- personal care including bathing
- armchair exercises
- outings and day trips
- men’s group
They are registered with the CQC and inspected for their personal care service. You can read the full CQC report and rating below
St Anthony of Padua is commissioned by Newcastle City Council to provide care services for adults.