St Anthony of Padua Community Association provides home and day care services for older people and people with disabilities. They provide a choice of services to help people to be more independent.
Home Care Service includes:
- domestic services; laundry, preparation of meals, shopping, housework
- support to attend social activities and appointments
- carer support; a sit in service where carers can take a break from looking after a family member
- advocacy and signposting
- telephone support service, such as. medication prompts
- personal care; assistance with showering/bathing/dressing/medication
Day Care Service includes:
- therapeutic activities such as hairdressing, aromatherapy and nail treatments
- variety of activities planned by the people who attend the centre, including bingo, crafts, games etc.
- personal care including bathing
- armchair exercises
- outings and day trips
- men’s group
- toast/tea and a homemade lunch is provided
- transport to safely collect and drop off at the beginning and end of each day
St Anthony of Padua is commissioned by Newcastle City Council.
Cost: There may be a cost to this service/support
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Last updated: October 2, 2019