Information Now

Housing All complaints organisations

All complaints organisations

Community Housing Offices (hubs) can help you with rehousing enquiries, repairs, maintenance and neighbour disputes.

The Housing Advice Centre gives free confidential advice to anyone experiencing housing difficulties.

Housing, Anti-Social Behaviour and Enforcement Team (HASBET) is Your Homes Newcastle’s specialist team that deals with the more serious cases of anti-social behaviour.

The Local Government Ombudsman looks at complaints about councils and some other authorities and organisations, including education admissions appeal panels and adult social care providers (such as care homes and home care providers)

If you are having problems with your privately rented home or your neighbour’s property is affecting yours, help is available. If left untreated these…

The Housing Ombudsman Service (HOS) looks at complaints about registered providers of social housing.


YHN manage council homes on behalf of Newcastle City Council and social housing provider Leazes Homes.