Information Now

Care All complaints articles

All complaints articles

Advocacy is where someone helps you to get your views and opinions heard. They can support you to access services if you are unable to do so by yourself.

If you are not happy with the service that you receive, or if you feel that something has gone wrong, Adult Services need to know.

See the full list of general and specialist home care agencies commissioned by Newcastle City Council.

Find out more about places where you can receive legal advice in Newcastle.

Scroll to the top of the page