During the coronavirus: use their Facebook and You Tube links for free online activity.
Active Newcastle is a service to help people become more physically active and fit in Newcastle. Their website provides information on a wide range of activities including:
- Nordic walking
- sofa to saddle (cycling)
- core stability
Active Newcastle work with a wide range of partners to make sure that sports and activities are accessible to everyone. You can apply for an Active Newcastle Card which gives you benefits at other organisations including Tyneside Cinema.
This Girl Can@Active Newcastle has produced a Home Activity Booklet in a number of languages that offer guidance to women on how to stay well and active. These can be downloaded here
- English- https://bit.ly/English-home-activity-booklet
- Urdu- https://bit.ly/Urdu-home-activity-booklet
- Bengali- http://bit.ly/Bengali-home-activity-booklet
- Arabic- http://bit.ly/Arabic-home-activity-booklet
- Czech- http://bit.ly/Czech-home-activity-booklet
- Slovak- http://bit.ly/Slovak-home-activity-booklet
- Mandarin- http://bit.ly/Mandarin-home-activity-booklet