Byker Community Centre offers activities for people of all ages, including:
- social groups, fitness and events on every day of the week
- free drop in legal advice sessions with solicitors on Thursdays
- Pay as you feel Supermarket where you can buy food for a small donation that would have otherwise been thrown away by shops Thursdays 4 pm to 8 pm, Fridays 9.30am to 4 pm and Saturdays 10am to 1pm
- Culture Cafe sharing food, language, art and meeting people. Mondays 12pm to 2pm
- Magic Hat Cafe where you eat a meal on Friday early evenings. Donations welcome.